- We assist companies that need diversity training or conflict resolutions within their ranks.
- We assist organizations with evaluations, assessments and grant writing assistance.
- We also assist entities and individuals with mediation services which are better alternatives to lengthy and expensive lawsuits.
- We assist individuals with Notary Public.
- We also offer seminar speakers in national and state level conferences.
Because we believe in this, we will work with small companies and organizations including non-profits with their needs and available resources.
We have trained at the State of Alabama Social Work Conference, University of Tuskegee, and the University of Alabama at Birmingham. We have also trained at churches and small businesses at their workplace.
We conduct Diversity Workshops, Instructor Training and Certification, In-house Training and Webinars.
These training modules promote an atmosphere of understanding and respect, an often overlooked aspect of productivity. We respect and celebrate all cultures.
We are an experienced group that has been conducting diversity training for many years as part of grants, workshops, annual state and national meetings.
Participants have benefited in increased respect for their own path and journey. Participants have also developed a very strong respect for others’ paths and journeys. Participants have reported increased productivity and a sense of value upon completing this training within their work settings.
- TN Rule 31 Mediator offers a highly cost effective alternative to lawsuits when disagreements occur between in any number of parties.
- We offer highly confidential mediation services to individuals all the way to businesses.
- TN Rule 31 is simply a rule that allows mediation as a form of legal and sanctioned method of dispute resolution in the state of Tennessee.
- The principal is a trained and certified TN Rule 31 Mediator in Civil Mediation.
- Our principal is a Civil and Family Mediator.